Johns Hopkins people are tireless in their pursuit of discovery. We do our best to keep up with them. We’re writers, editors, designers, web developers, and videographers. We do marketing, strategic communications, brand management, media relations, crisis communications, and internal communications. We create and manage content for the Hub, Hub at Work, jhu.edu, key social media channels, Johns Hopkins Magazine, and other digital and print products.
Print, Pixels, Posts, and More
- Branding, our usage guidelines and logos
- Editorial Guidelines, bringing consistency to our publications
- Fact Book, everything you want to know about America’s first research university
- Use of Name, to clarify JHU’s institutional principles, standards, and guidelines concerning use of the JHU name
- Licensing Program, helps protect and promote our brand
News and Publications
- Hub, a centralized spot to find the latest Johns Hopkins news
- Hub at Work, features employee resources, announcements, and stories
- Johns Hopkins Magazine, an award-winning publication known for its in-depth coverage of all things Hopkins
- Johns Hopkins Health Review, a smart look at today’s health and wellness scene, grounded in Johns Hopkins research
Reporters and producers will find a variety of sources for print and broadcast news here at Johns Hopkins. Our media relations team writes news stories and produces videos to call your attention to the great work of our faculty and students. We can also fill you in on what the university is doing in the community and around the world, with experts at-hand to comment on breaking news.
Video and Audio Studio
Our video and audio studio provides a broadcast quality live link between Johns Hopkins’ faculty experts and television and radio networks across the globe. The studio is also a versatile, professional video production space available free of charge to Hopkins affiliated groups.
How To Find Us
The Johns Hopkins Office of Communications is located within the university’s Keswick complex, 3910 Keswick Road, Baltimore 21211. Directions and parking.