The Johns Hopkins Health Policy Forum is a quarterly series featuring conversations with leaders who address the most pressing challenges in the development or implementation of health policy.
The Office of Communications offers strategic guidance and support for external and internal livestream and virtual event programming.
The office works with key university stakeholders and offices to produce major university events, including town halls, graduations, and conferences. The team also helps produce regular programming, such as the Johns Hopkins Health Policy Forum, the Coronavirus Resource Center’s 30-Minute Live Briefing, and the Johns Hopkins Congressional Briefing. Streaming platform options include IBM Cloud Video, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and others.
The team can advise on
- Video production, hosting, and live captioning
- Online event promotion, marketing, and registration
- Graduations and other major events
- Audience engagement strategies and tactics
- Digital analytics and ROI of streaming and virtual events
- Vendor selection
- VOD (video on demand) and OTT (over the top) channel strategies, i.e., Roku, Apple TV, etc.
Connect with the team
Hopkins professionals who work on virtual and hybrid events and with streaming video technologies can request to join the internal Teams group to share best practices and connect with others who do similar work at Hopkins.
To learn more about streaming best practices and solutions at Hopkins, email firstname.lastname@example.org.