The creative strategy team creates resources to ensure brand alignment across the university and builds custom solutions to amplify strategic enterprisewide marketing and communications initiatives.
In partnership with University Communications leadership, we develop creative and graphic design solutions to support university campaigns and initiatives such as the “JHNeedsU” campaign as well as signature publications including Johns Hopkins Magazine.
In addition to supporting enterprisewide initiatives, our team is responsible for building and maintaining resources to support the entire university. These shared resources include our brand guidelines as well as a growing collection of templates (via Microsoft, Canva, and Marq).
Our team can help with
- Graphic design and creative solutions for enterprisewide campaigns
- Creative direction and graphic design for flagship publications and projects
- Navigation of universitywide brand guidelines
- Universitywide licensing strategy and oversight
- Consultative support for branded premiums and templated resources