Professional quality video and photography bring the Johns Hopkins University story to life for our key stakeholders and audiences.
What our team does
- Provides strategic guidance to the Office of the President, Office of the Provost, JHU board of trustees, and other leadership entities on the most effective use of video and photography to promote university priorities and initiatives
- Captures and archives creative, professional-quality photos and video of Johns Hopkins campus life and communities; academic and research activities; and special events spanning JHU’s nine academic divisions and multiple campuses in Baltimore and beyond
- Works with select university partners to produce video projects based on university priorities and goals, including creating video concepts, scriptwriting, on-site and remote interviews, post-production editing, and video distribution
- Provides guidance to university partners on strategic use of video and resources available for video production, including outside vendor recommendations and video proposal review
- Operates a multimedia studio that connects JHU experts with media outlets worldwide via TV, radio, and internet
What do you want to do?
Meet the team
Director of Multimedia Strategy