The university’s main website aims to build a clear understanding of the Johns Hopkins University experience to attract our target audiences, primarily focusing on prospective students, by curating content and providing pathways to key resources.
The digital strategy team executes strategies that support universitywide initiatives and provides expert guidance and comprehensive resources to website owners.
We prioritize the needs of our target audiences while guaranteeing that all users, regardless of ability, have a positive experience engaging with content and finding information quickly and easily.
We lead, implement, and support key digital communications and marketing strategies for the university including:
How we can help
For groups embarking on a website project, the digital strategy team provides expert leadership and direction:
- Information about approved website resources including brand assets and content management systems.
- Methods for developing effective content strategies that fit within the overarching JHU.edu information architecture and connect with target audiences.
- Best practices for developing smart, creative, and effective UX and UI strategies.
- Assistance with understanding metrics and setting up Google Analytics accounts.
- Understanding the importance of digital accessibility and steps toward
Building or redesigning a website?
The digital strategy team provides resources and guidance for planning, creating, and launching new websites and large-scale redesigns.
Meet the team
Director, Digital Strategy
Sr. Web Designer
Sr. Web Developer