Through signage, messaging, a call center, and more, the university’s “JHNeedsU” campaign promoted safe and responsible behaviors among Johns Hopkins affiliates in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We tell the stories of Johns Hopkins University and its people, support the university’s strategic priorities, and create audience-focused communications that enhance awareness, affinity, brand, and reputation.
We partner with embedded marketing and communications teams to lead and deploy institutionwide campaigns that drive JHU’s mission through strategic priorities.
I need help with…
Tools and Resources
- Brand Guidelines: Our usage guidelines and logos
- Editorial Guidelines: Bringing consistency to our publications
- Email Signature Generator: Use this easy tool to create a professional, Johns Hopkins–branded email signature.
- Fact Book: Everything you want to know about America’s first research university
- Licensing Program: Helps protect and promote our brand
- Use of Name: To clarify JHU’s institutional principles, standards, and guidelines concerning use of the JHU name
- More Tools and Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find JHU brand guidelines and assets?
How can I get a university-approved email signature?
Use our email signature generator.
Can I license Johns Hopkins University logos or graphics?
JHU licensing information is available in our brand guidelines.
How can I book the video studio?
You can fill out the studio request form.